X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • desert boat
    • Feb 2003

Hey Rockpile ... let's see

Hey Rockpile ... let's see more of the fleetboat on the wall. Also, did everyone note the TV and VCR on the wall? This man knows where to build. Good looking setup. I'll bet the fridge is behind us right? A little jealously here.

Comment

• rockpile
      • Feb 2003

No Ray , Not realy,

No Ray , Not realy, But it is just a short walk to the house . and if need be I can bring a cooler out with me.

Jack

Comment

• desert boat
        • Feb 2003

Rockpile ... Dave M's shop

Rockpile ... Dave M's shop is his house so he doesn't even have to go into the air unless he's testing something in his 'test tank'...Bachelors!

Comment

• bob the builder
          Former SC President
          • Feb 2003

A shot of my workspace

A shot of my workspace in the basement. My Nautilus master is awaiting molding on the desk, and my first generation castings are on the floor. Quite the little fleet!

A rather embarrasing shot of my messy workbench. Honestly, it is usually a lot more organized, but having a baby seems to sow disorganization into your whole life (and I wouldn't change it for anything)

The Nautilus Drydocks - Exceptional Products for the World of R/C Submarines - www.nautilusdrydocks.com

Comment

Working...
          X