X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bruce martin
    • Sep 2009

So this is WACKED

I was trying to post some pic of a Gato class sub that I was attempting to sell , but all it is telling me that my pics are over the size allowed, well I don't want some dinky little pic so you need a magnifer to see them..... this sucks ...Im begining to dislike this website.

Later P----- O--
  • Submeier
    SubCommittee Membership Chairman
    • May 2020

What type of file were you using? I've gone ahead and tried removing the pixel size limits to bmp, jpg, jpeg files, so perhaps that'll help out. They were limited to 680x260 for some reason, I'm pretty sure we bumped those up a while ago. Please try again and see if that solved the picture issue.
    Matthew "Submeier" Homeier
    Membership Chairman
    The SubCommittee
    sigpic

Comment

• salmon
      Treasurer
      • Jul 2011

Originally posted by bruce martin View Post
      I was trying to post some pic of a Gato class sub that I was attempting to sell , but all it is telling me that my pics are over the size allowed, well I don't want some dinky little pic so you need a magnifer to see them..... this sucks ...Im begining to dislike this website.

Later P----- O--
      Try resizing your photos to 300 dpi and a size of of 11” for the longest side. The total size needs to be under 1 Mb. Click image for larger version

Name:	March Gato_Lower Res.jpg
Views:	115
Size:	98.7 KB
ID:	150139
      Then when you insert photo, select Large or Fullsize

hope this helps.
      If you can cut, drill, saw, hit things and swear a lot, you're well on the way to building a working model sub.

Comment

• bruce martin
        • Sep 2009

So I tried it again, with NO success ...the most important part of this conversation is that we never had to do this before with the other website so why now !!!!!!!!!!! did someone screw up when doing this mess, I guess that is what happens when I spend more time building and floating..... not that computer sauy to figure out how to resize the pics.

Comment

Working...
        X