• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • QuarterMaster
    No one
    • Jul 2003

A VP Christmas Thank you

All,

First and foremost, I wish to thank our esteemed Membership Chairman, Lieutenant Matthew G. Homeier, U.S. Navy, and other Active Duty Submariners and Reservists standing the Watch this Day, Christmas, December 25th, 2021. Along with that, I thank you to ALL who serve or served in the air, on the ground or water, and in the water, who have experienced experienced Christmas Day far from family.

Freedom is not free.

My family and I sleep well at night because of this tireless effort.

I also wish to thank ALL the SubCommittee members for being a part of this enduring organization, to those of you who contribute as well as those who help, and have helped guide us along these many years since I first joined.

To all of you, from me and mine, to you and yours, have a Very Merry Christmas and joyous New Year.

To those of you who do not celebrate Christmas, I wish you Joy and Peace this day for you and yours as we close out 2021

Looking forward to serving you in 2022!

Stay safe!
    "Sub" Ed Tordahl and Family
    (A Sōtō Zen Buddhist Practitioner who does celebrate Christmas)
    v/r "Sub" Ed

Silent Service "Cold War" Veteran (The good years!)
    NEVER underestimate the power of a Sailor who served aboard a submarine.
    USS ULYSSES S GRANT-USS SHARK-USS NAUTILUS-USS KEY WEST-USS KRAKEN-USS PATRICK HENRY-HMS VENGEANCE-U25-SSRN SEAVIEW-PROTEUS-NAUTILUS
  • sam reichart
    Past President
    • Feb 2003

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, Ed, and Happy Holidays to everyone!

Comment

• scott t
      • Feb 2003

Merry Christmas all.

Comment

• salmon
        Treasurer
        • Jul 2011

Ed,
        Could not have said it better. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
        If you can cut, drill, saw, hit things and swear a lot, you're well on the way to building a working model sub.

Comment

Working...
        X