On the SC YouTube Channel: SCLI-Russian BELUGA Class Unboxing!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • QuarterMaster
    No one
    • Jul 2003

On the SC YouTube Channel: SCLI-Russian BELUGA Class Unboxing!

Please enjoy the latest video premiering in your club's YouTube Channel.

A SUBCOMLI Video Report: Nautilus Drydocks 1:96 Scale S-553 Forel - Russian BELUGA Class Unboxing!

Note to the membership:

Be advised this is your YouTube Channel, please send content so we can add it to the channel. PM me on how to do so. The SCEC believes it's the responsibility of each member to aid in recruiting. After all, it's you folks who want the SC to grow, right? YouTube is an EXCELLENT way to reach people and tell them about us. By subscribing to the Channel, and hitting "Like" for these video's WILL ALLOW YOUTUBE ALGORITHIMS to spread our content far and wide creating further exposure. How do you think some YouTubers gain 270k followers?

Do YOU want us to have that audience? Do YOU want new members? If we were exposed to 270k new people, and 1% joined the SC, that's a potential for 2,700 new members. We only have 41 Subscribers...shame on us.

So I'm calling out EVERYONE on these forums to help, even if you loath YouTube and Social Media, especially those of you to cry "we should target the young crowd"(this is THEIR media), to help me and the rest of the Executive Committee with advertising WHO WE ARE.

It really is a easy as:
    1-Follow the link to the video
    2-Hit Like (or hit unlike twice)
    3-Subscribe to the channel.

Or don't, and live with what we may become. Your choice.

I expect to see more than 41 after the upcoming US Holiday.
    Last edited by QuarterMaster; 07-02-2021, 11:07 AM.
    v/r "Sub" Ed

Silent Service "Cold War" Veteran (The good years!)
    NEVER underestimate the power of a Sailor who served aboard a submarine.
    USS ULYSSES S GRANT-USS SHARK-USS NAUTILUS-USS KEY WEST-USS KRAKEN-USS PATRICK HENRY-HMS VENGEANCE-U25-SSRN SEAVIEW-PROTEUS-NAUTILUS
Working...
X