• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • felisfelis
    • May 2021

Engel Lafayette manual

Hi all!!
    I’m new to the forum and to the world of model submarines, I recently bought a new in box Lafayette from 2003. I’m going to update the included electronics and check if any improvement to the Halle has been made during the years. Does anyone have a more recent version of the manual he’s willing to share? I’ve already emailed Engel about it but with no luck.
    Thanks for your help!
  • scott t
    • Feb 2003

Looks like Engel has a download page but you will have to create or get a password.

All about R/C hobby, model submarines and boats, RC systems, accessories, batteries and other useful hobby gadgets. Fast shipping.

Comment

• felisfelis
      • May 2021

Already tried that route, but it seems to be just for downloading files you buy on the shop

Comment

• dmarquez3014
        SubCommittee Member
        • Dec 2011

I have the construction file downloaded from the DVD/ROM from 2007. But I don't think the basic kit has changed at all except for the position tank volume from 750ml to 850ml and the dive control board is a UNI-Pro. the hull is unchanged as far as I know.

Comment

• felisfelis
          • May 2021

It would be great if you could post them anywhere! I’m interested in the rudder and dive planes cranks too, parts in the spares section of Engel’s website seem very different from mines

Comment

• subdude
            Official Peon
            • Feb 2003

Originally posted by felisfelis View Post
            It would be great if you could post them anywhere! I’m interested in the rudder and dive planes cranks too, parts in the spares section of Engel’s website seem very different from mines
            I have the manual downloaded from 2017, V2 -09. Send me your email address and I'll send it to you.

Jim
            SubCommittee member #0069 (since the dawn of time.....)

Comment

• felisfelis
              • May 2021

Originally posted by subdude View Post
              I have the manual downloaded from 2017, V2 -09. Send me your email address and I'll send it to you.

Jim
              Pm sent! Thanks a lot!!!

Comment

• subdude
                Official Peon
                • Feb 2003

And, sent. Enjoy, it's a great running boat!

Jim
                SubCommittee member #0069 (since the dawn of time.....)

Comment

Working...
                X