X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • druiz100
    • Oct 2019

Brand new 8 and 9 channel 75 mhz radios

I been asked by 5 people to get them brand new 75mhz radios. As there are really none in the US, I have gone all around the world to get them their radios. The 5 people who asked for brand new radio systems have their new radios now. The radios cost alot of dam money and cost alot of real dam money to ship to the US. As there maybe other people who want brand new high end 75mhz radios I will be getting more and posting the new radios here and on Ebay most likely next week. The last batch of new radios were all 9 channel 2.4ghz/75mhz systems with 2 modules, one 2.4ghz and one 75mhz. Also comes with 2 receivers, one 9 channel 2.4ghz and one 8 channel 75mhz. All five sold for $675 each, as I said a little pricey, but the price is the price. I am hoping the next batch isn't as much but some stores in some countries wont ship to the US, which drives the price up as I have to use a re-shipper in that country to reship it to the US.

I also have Used 75mhz Futaba Radios. One 7C, one 8U and a few 9C and one 9Z that I be posting as well.

Thanks
    Dave
  • druiz100
    • Oct 2019

Well one new 75mhz radio and the used futaba 7CAP, a 9CAP super and a 9ZAP 75mhz have all sold. I did not think they will sell so quick. I will try to post more as soon as I can

Comment

• druiz100
      • Oct 2019

Good news after 45 days of shipping to the USA the next batch of radios are finally here. It was suppose to be 5 to 7 day shipping thru DHL from Europe., but ended up with a long delay. I got 10 radios in total, but some are spoken for already like that last batch. Here is a picture of some of them. All radios are brand new and come with a new Futaba 75mhz module and a new Futaba or Hitec 8 channel 75mhz receiver. I will post as soon as I can.

Click image for larger version

Name:	radios.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	573.6 KB
ID:	135207
      Last edited by druiz100; 01-06-2021, 01:28 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X