• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sam reichart
    Past President
    • Feb 2003

Engel?

Anyone aware of what's going on at Engel? It looks like just about every one of their sub models is out of stock.
    Thanks.
  • eckloss
    • Nov 2003

I've been trying to get ahold of him/them/whoever for a while now, with no replies. I too noticed that all but one or two subs are out of stock. Unusual for Engel. I wonder if this could somehow be Covid related?

Comment

• bob the builder
      Former SC President
      • Feb 2003

Last I heard from Gregor months and months ago, they lost quite a few key production guys and are struggling to fill the void. I've had tons of people tell me that they can't get a hold of them. I've tried getting a hold of them myself with no luck...
      The Nautilus Drydocks - Exceptional Products for the World of R/C Submarines - www.nautilusdrydocks.com

Comment

• salmon
        Treasurer
        • Jul 2011

I too am concerned, I sent something back for a warranty issue and have not received any communication. Sent an email yesterday and will see if I get a response. My hope is he is taking a vacation until his production can come back online.
        If you can cut, drill, saw, hit things and swear a lot, you're well on the way to building a working model sub.

Comment

Working...
        X