• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mike305
    • Dec 2019

Any Members in South Florida?

Hello everybody!
    New to The Committee and looking for members in Florida to meet up and run our boats and if possible start a chapter down south. Shoot me a email or message me. Thank you guys hope all of you have a Wonderful Christmas and New Year!
  • sam reichart
    Past President
    • Feb 2003

Bob Martin, owner of Nautilus Drydocks, is located in Naples, FL.

Comment

• Mike305
      • Dec 2019

Thank you Sam! I have spoke to Bob Martin, trying to get a head count if we have more members in florida or anyone interested in rc submarines.

Comment

• bob the builder
        Former SC President
        • Feb 2003

To expound on what Misael is shooting for here, we're talking about setting up a "Let's run our subs while the rest of the country freezes their butts off" Sub Fun Run somewhere February or March(ish)? I'm willing to sponsor it to the tune of creating a raffle giveaway, organizing a seminar (or seminars), night runs or anything else we can think of.

Bob
        The Nautilus Drydocks - Exceptional Products for the World of R/C Submarines - www.nautilusdrydocks.com

Comment

• Charlotte514
          • Oct 2019

I'm in Charlotte and would make the drive if the dates work. Sign me up.

Comment

• navy2000
            • Jan 2007

I would love to come working on my first sub. I have a long way to go, but would enjoy going to see what is going on and get some ideals and ask questions as needed. I live in Hudson, Fl just north of Tampa.

Duane

Comment

• bob the builder
              Former SC President
              • Feb 2003

I can probably pull Al Nucifora to pull his Nautilus and Gato out of mothballs, too.
              The Nautilus Drydocks - Exceptional Products for the World of R/C Submarines - www.nautilusdrydocks.com

Comment

• Charlotte514
                • Oct 2019

What would be the venue? Public pool, pond?

Bob could you have the Ark Type VII ready for pick up? That would be perfect!

Unless work implodes around the time I am ready for a road trip to FL.

Comment

• Craig
                  SubCommittee Member
                  • Mar 2020

i'd be in with a work in progress from central florida

Comment

Working...
                  X