Any of the SubRegatta dvd's or seminar tapes still available?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sgtmac1
    SubCommittee Member
    • Oct 2014

Any of the SubRegatta dvd's or seminar tapes still available?

I was wondering if the SCR still had any of the dvd's or tapes available from past sub meets. I was reviewing the old issues and saw ads from Ray Mason and others who taped seminars and regattas and had them for sale from years past. Also, are there any back issues of the SCR that could be handed out to interested parties to get them interested in joining this hobby? Just recently, while in a local r/c car store, I talked to 3 people who were amazed that anyone was building r/c subs and wanted to know more about it. I hate to give up my old issues so, I wondered what we had available that could be used as a recruiting tool. Brochures maybe? Just a thought...

Would be nice if the old vids were put up on Vimeo or Youtube, but it's down to the individuals concerned.

All the back issue SCR's are available online. If you think you can get people interested at shows etc. then how about printing off a few choice articles from the PDF's and giving them out. With the cost of laser printing these days, it won't break the bank to do that.

Comment

• JWLaRue
      Managing Editor, SubCommittee Report
      • Aug 1994

I still have a small number of back issues from when we were still doing a printed SCR. I also have tri-fold brochures.

Drop me a PM with your contact details and I can get some to you.

-Jeff
      Rohr 1.....Los!

Comment

Working...
      X