• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jefftytoo
    SubCommittee Member
    • Mar 2003

Next SubRonLA Saturday Fun Run Already Scheduled for January 15th

By mutual onsite agreement at our run yesterday, we've already decided to schedule our next full-squadron run on Jan. 15th. (Sorry, am busy on the 8th.)

See you all then!

Green Board,
    Jeff
  • jefftytoo
    SubCommittee Member
    • Mar 2003

Gents,

This is a reminder of our upcoming run at the usual spot in Yorba Regional Park this weekend.

Sadly, with the current viral surge and my wife’s ongoing compromised health, I’ve again been limiting my trips into the outside world to necessities only, so I will be giving this run a pass.

Those of you still planning to attend—have a ball! Remember to report back to me how things went. And will someone please take a couple of pics so I’ll have something to include from SubRonLA for the next FOX column in the SCR? Thanks!

What I’ve been reading lately suggests this surge is expected to significantly decline by late next month, so we should be considering setting up our next run for then or early March. Be thinking about dates, or discuss them together at the run on Saturday, okay? Lemme know your thoughts on this as well.

As I said, those making it to the park Saturday, have fun! (And please stay safe.)

Green Board,
    Jeff

Comment

• Ralph --- SSBN 598
      • Oct 2012

My schedule is still open to be there this Saturday.
      I plan to be there if all goes well this week.

Comment

• coryhenry
        • Jun 2020

Unfortunately I don't think I will make this one.

Comment

Working...
        X