• Scale Shipyard / WLU
    • Feb 2003

1 WEEK PRE-HOLIDAY SUBMARINE HULL SALE - Scale Shipyards submarine sale

Dec-12-2003

1 WEEK PRE-HOLIDAY
    STOCK REDUCTION
    FIBERGLASS SUBMARINE HULL SALE

Hulls in stock from the Scale Shipyard

I AM NOW ACCEPTING PAY-PAL PAYMENTS FOR THESE HULLS.
    E-Mail me for more information, to set up your order.

=====================================

This 1 week sale is good from Friday Dec-12 until Friday Dec-19-2003

This sale is on a first come basis, I am only selling 1 of each of the hulls listed at these lower prices

WE WISH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY A SAFE AND HAPPY HOLIDAY SEASON

PLEASE NOTE that prices do not include shipping and handling. Please contact me at scalshpyrd@aol.com for more information.
    =====================================
    For readers who are not familiar with our products, these are fiberglass hulls, not kits. The builder will have to fabricate the decks and in most cases, the superstructure. Plans are included with most of my hulls, and can be obtained from the Floating Drydock for the few that don't come with them. If you are curious to see just what can be done with my products, or interested in large scale ship modeling, check out warshipmodelsunderway.com At that site, you can also read construction articles. and participate in a message board filled with folks who are experienced builders and will help you with your project.

Submarines
    USS GATO SS-212 1]http://members.boardhost.com/wmunderway/msg/5354.html[/url]
    W.L. Upshaw

The Scale Shipyard - Maker of the largest selection of quality large scale fiberglass model ship hulls, fittings and running gear.
    SUPPLYING YOUR HOBBY IS NOT OUR HOBBY
Working...
X