Shop maintenance as only Adam knows.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • QuarterMaster
    No one
    • Jul 2003

Shop maintenance as only Adam knows.....

Believe me, my young friend, there is nothing — absolutely nothing — half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats. Simply messing... about in boats — or with boats. In or out of ’em, it doesn't matter. Nothing seems really to matter, that's the charm of it. Whether you get away, or whether you don't; whether you arrive at your destination or whether you reach somewhere else, or whether you never get anywhere at all, you're always busy, and you never do anything in particular; and when you've done it there's always something else to do, and you can do it if you like, but you'd much better not.

Mole and Rat~ The children's book "The Wind in the Willows", by Kenneth Grahame.

In my never so humble opinion, this quote can be attributed to our passion as well, just have the word boat="your choice"

I absolutely love visiting friends shops and seeing what they do, it's a hobby in itself. I'm not ashamed to admit, I ALWAYS learn something.

Here's a tip from a well known pro....

Ask Adam Savage: When Good Materials Go Bad

The rest of you who stumble across stuff like this on YouTube, please share in this forum. We collectively need it.

Enjoy!
    Last edited by QuarterMaster; 03-24-2021, 04:49 PM.
    v/r "Sub" Ed

Silent Service "Cold War" Veteran (The good years!)
    NEVER underestimate the power of a Sailor who served aboard a submarine.
    USS ULYSSES S GRANT-USS SHARK-USS NAUTILUS-USS KEY WEST-USS KRAKEN-USS PATRICK HENRY-HMS VENGEANCE-U25-SSRN SEAVIEW-PROTEUS-NAUTILUS
Working...
X